Organize a GYSM
Submitting your proposal to organize a GIF Young Scientists’ Meetings (GYSM) is a straightforward and user-friendly process.
Eligibility & Proposal Submission
In the following you will find all the information regarding who is eligible to apply for a GIF Young Scientists Meeting (GYSM) and the procedures for submitting a meeting proposal.
- All institutions eligible to submit a grant application can submit a GYSM proposal.
- Applicants must have a doctoral degree (PhD, MD, DVM or equivalent).
- Applicants must have a confirmed position at a GIF eligible research institution for the full duration of the planned GYSM.
- Each applicant can be a Principal Investigator (PI) in only one proposal at a time.
- Each proposal must include at least one eligible institution from Germany and Israel.
Are you eager to take the lead in organizing a GIF Young Scientist Meeting (GYSM)?
Please submit a proposal to GIF Director Eric Zimmerman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The proposal must include: the scientific organizing committee, the seminar’s topic and aim, the application process for participation and an estimated budget plan. You can download an example of a proposal here.